Ordering & Postage
Please Note: Orders from October to December, 2019
The time for completing orders from October to December is likely to be about 1 week, and maybe even longer nearer Christmas.
Second Class postage and packing is included in the listed price of Allbeary goods.
If you are in a hurry to get your order, you can specify First Class postage before adding the item to your basket, and an extra fee will be applied.
Most goods on the website are in stock and will usually be despatched the next working day by Royal Mail.
For orders to be sent outside the UK, we add a modest charge to cover our costs. These charges vary in line with the general size and weight category of the item.
When ordering internationally, please select "World" from the Postage option under the item before clicking the Add to Basket button.
A few items will be made when we get your order. If this means more than two working days delay we will email you with an estimate of when the goods will be despatched.
Examples of items which are not always immediately "in stock" (have to be made to order) include:
- Minibears - These have a high turnover, and sometimes we will make you a bear similar to your chosen one. We try to keep a good representative selection of them on the website. So if you like one type of expression but another bear's fabric please say so at the PayPal Checkout by clicking "Add Special Instructions for the Merchant" and we will generally be able to make you the perfect minibear of your choice.
- Printed T-Shirts are always made to order.
- Imitation China is often made to order.
Adding Special Instructions to Your Order
Some items require that you specify options for them when ordering. This can be done by clicking "Add Special Instructions for the Merchant" on the PayPal Checkout pages. Some examples of items where options should be specified are:
- Miniature cards (theme, occasion, etc.)
- Printed T-Shirts (if there is a customisable caption)
- Minibears (if you have a preference for fabric, colour or facial expression not shown on the website)
Making an Order
We accept a full range of credit cards through PayPal, our payment processor. All transactions are fully encrypted and secure.
To purchase one of our items:
- Choose postage options underneath the item: UK 2nd (Free), 1st Class or World (Outside UK)
- Click the Add to Basket button underneath the item
- A PayPal page will appear which shows the item in your shopping basket
- To continue shopping use your browser's Back button to return to AllBeary.com
- Add any further items to your basket as before
- When you are ready to review your shopping basket and make your purchase, click on the View Basket button in the navigation bar on the left of the website to complete your purchase through PayPal
- You can specify preferences and options for your order by clicking "Add Special Instructions for the Merchant" in the PayPal Checkout pages.
Paying by Cheque
If you would prefer to pay for your order by cheque, please contact us, stating:
- Your name and full address including postcode (zip code)
- Which type of item you would like to purchase (T-Shirt, Bear, etc.)
- The item's name if available
We will reserve your item, and as soon as we receive your cheque and it clears in our account, we will post your item to you.
Please make your cheque payable to "All Things Beary" and post it to:
All Things Beary
33 Pentland View
Returns Policy - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We take a great deal of care and pride in our products and hope that you will be delighted with your order. If for some reason you are dissatisfied, please return your item(s), unused and in perfect condition within 14 days for a full refund. Please note that we cannot reimburse your postage costs in returning the item unless the item is faulty. Our return address is:
All Things Beary
33 Pentland View